I’m thinking about writing a(nother) book, based on or at least related to (at least some of) what I already write about on my site. However, that covers a lot of ground, from Italy to India to the Internet, and I’m trying to figure out where to focus.
And, in order to persuade a publisher that my work is worth printing on paper, it would be useful for me to be able to show them some reader reviews. So here’s your chance to tell me (please!):
- What do you like and dislike about the site?
- Is this your first visit? If it isn’t, why do you keep coming back?
- What’s your favorite article on the site?
- What else would you like to see more of, less of?
- If I were to write a book based (more or less) on what’s on the site, what do you think the book’s central theme should be?
- Would you buy the book? (assuming that at least 50% of the material in it is NOT already available for free on the site)