Skip to content
- 25 months: how long I’ve been shooting video for Sun
- well over 200 hours: video in the can (mostly shot by me personally) – and more constantly on the way (the photo above doesn’t show quite all the tapes I’ve got – some were out for editing)
- 150 hours: video edited, compressed, and published onlineÂ (not quite all by me)
- 100s of “productions” ranging from 2-minute community introductions to a 3 hour last word on ZFS.
- these videos were shot at about 25 different conferences (some Sun internal), plus on a few other occasions and visits to Sun offices worldwide
- ~55,000 total views: of these videos as of Sept 18, 2009
- speeches/presentations/workshops on how to do videoblogging and social media production