This one includes tomatoes and probably green chilis, and was served on a bun with funky pink and green candied fruit.
- fry onions in butter until soft (or brown, if you like)
- fry tomatoes too, if you’re using them
- add eggs lightly beaten with a little milk
- add green chilis (chopped into small rounds) and fresh cilantro/coriander
- flip to cook the other side
- when cooked, fold in half and serve alongside bun as shown above or (better) fold into quarters and serve ON bun. Bun should be toasted in the same pan so it gets nice and greasy.
- Have sweet, milky tea with it.
Above omelette courtesy of Mussoorie’s Tip Top Tea Shop at Char Dukan:
In case you’re wondering: cheese noodles is Ramen or Wai Wai noodles with cheese stirred in so it melts while the broth is good and hot.